Alaska Bah Rates

Alaska Bah Rates 2021 – The average increase for the Basic Allowance for Housing (2021) is 2.9 percent. This is an average across all regions, and the actual rates will be set by the individual area based on the current rental market survey.

BAH Rates Basic Allowance for Housing

The 2021 BAH increase became effective on January 1, 2021, and service members will notice an increase in their wages on January 15th, 2021. Actual BAH hikes vary by region.

Alaska BAH Rates 2021 CollegeRecon

BAH covers the majority of expenses for housing while service members pay the rest out of pocket. The amounts for out-of-pocket expenses included in 2021 BAH rates differ by grade and dependency status, and range between $70 and $158 per month.

2022 BAH Basic Allowance to Housing Rates

The 2022 Basic Housing Allowance (BAH) rate increase is 2.7 percent. It is an average rate rise across all regions. The rates remain at the local level based on the current study of the rental housing market.

Final BAH rates for rate increases will be subject to change based on the approval or denial of the 2022 Defense Budget.

The 2022 BAH increases will take effect on January 1st, 2022. The pay increase for military personnel will take effect on January 15, 2022. BAH increases may vary depending on where you live.

BAH provides 95% of housing expenses and military personnel are accountable for the remainder of 5%. The 2022 BAH rates include the cost of out-of-pocket that varies according to grade and dependent status.

Incoming search terms:

Leave a Reply