Arizona Bah Rates

Arizona Bah Rates 2021 – The Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rates increase by an average of 2.9 percent. The increase is averaged across all areas. Actual rates for each region will be the same, based on the current market research.

BAH Rates Basic Allowance for Housing

The 2021 BAH hike became effective January 1, 2021. Service members will be notified of the pay increase on January 15 2021. The actual BAH increases vary by region.

Arizona BAH Rates 2021 CollegeRecon

BAH provides 95% of housing expenses and service personnel pay the remainder of 5 percent from their pockets. The 2021 BAH rates will include an out-of-pocket cost that varies by class and dependencies. It could range from $70 to $158 per month.

2022 BAH Housing Rates Basic Allowance

The Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rate increase is 2.7 percent. It is an average rise for all regions. The actual rates will keep being set by each location on the basis of the current rental market survey process.

Based on the negotiation and passage between Congress and White House of the 2022 Defense Budget, the final BAH rate hikes can be modified.

The 2022 BAH rise will take effect from January 1st 2022. Service members will be informed of the increase in their wages on January 15 2022. BAH increases will vary based on the location.

BAH covers 95% of housing expenses and military personnel pay the remainder out of pocket. The 2022 BAH rates cover the cost of out-of-pocket that varies according to grade and dependent status.

Leave a Reply