Colorado Bah Rates

Colorado Bah Rates 2021 – Average 2.9 percent increase in Basic Allowance Housing (BAH) 2021 rates. It is an average rate increase across all areas. Rates will be determined by the particular location based the current rental market assessment process.

BAH Rates Basic Allowance for Housing

The 2021 BAH increase was effective January 1, 2021. Service members will see an increase in their earnings beginning on January 15, 2021. The actual BAH increases will vary depending the location you reside in.

2020 Military Bah Rates Military Pay Chart 2021

BAH covers 95% for housing expenses and personnel who work in service pay the remaining 5 % from their pockets. The 2021 BAH rates include out-of-pocket expenses that vary depending on the level and dependent status. The rates range from $70-$158 per month.

2022 BAH Basis Housing Allowance Rates

The proposed 2022 Basic Housing Allowance (BAH) rate increase is 2.7 percent. This increases is averaged across all areas. The actual rates for each region will be determined by analyzing current rental market surveys.

Final BAH rate increases are subject to changes based on the passing of the 2022 Defense Budget and negotiations between Congress and the White House.

The 2022 BAH increase will take the market on January 1st 2022. The increase in pay for service members will take effect on January 15 2022. BAH increases may vary based on the location.

BAH provides 95% of costs of housing and the military personnel are responsible for the remaining 5%. The 2022 BAH rates include the cost of out-of-pocket that varies depending on the grade and dependent status.

Incoming search terms:

Leave a Reply