Illinois Bah Rates

Illinois Bah Rates 2021 – The Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rates increase by an average of 2.9 percent. This is an average increase for all regions. The actual rates will keep to be determined by each area on the basis of the current rental market survey.

BAH Rates Basic Allowance for Housing

The 2021 BAH rise became effective on January 1, 2021. Members of the military will see an increase in their wages on January 15th-2021. The actual BAH increases vary by region.

Illinois BAH Rates 2021 updated CollegeRecon

BAH covers the majority of expenses for housing while military personnel pay the rest out of pocket. The 2021 BAH rates include out-of-pocket expenses that vary depending on the level and dependent status. They vary from $70-$158 monthly.

2022 BAH Basic Allowance for Housing Rates

The 2022 Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rate increase by 2.7 percent. This is an average rise across all regions. Rates will be at the local level based on the most recent survey of the rental housing market.

Final BAH rate increases could change based on the passage of the 2022 Defense Budget and negotiations between Congress and the White House.

The 2022 BAH increase will be effective from January 1st 2022. Service personnel will notice an increase in their pay starting January 15th 2022. BAH increases may vary based on the area of the service.

BAH provides 95% of housing expenses and military personnel are responsible for the remainder of 5%. The BAH 2022 rates for out of pocket expenses vary depending on the grade and dependencies.

Incoming search terms:

Leave a Reply