Kentucky Bah Rates

Kentucky Bah Rates 2021 – The Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rates increases on average 2.9 percent. This is an average across all areas and actual rates will be determined by each location according to the current local rental housing market survey process.

BAH Rates for Housing Basic Allowance

The 2021 BAH increase was effective on January 1, 2021, and service members will see an increase in their wages on January 15th, 2021. Actual BAH hikes vary by region.

Elizabethtown KY Real Estate 2012 BAH Rates Fort Knox

BAH covers 95% housing expenses, while service members have to pay the remaining 5 percent out of pocket. The amounts for out-of-pocket expenses included in 2021 BAH rates vary by grade and dependency status, and range from $70 to $158 monthly.

2022 BAH Housing Basic Allowance Rates

The Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rate increase is 2.7 per cent. It is an average rise across all areas. Actual rates will continue being set by each location on the basis of the current rental housing market survey.

Final BAH rate increases are subject to changes based on the passing of the 2022 Defense Budget and negotiations between Congress and the White House.

The 2022 BAH increase will take effect 1 January 2022. Service personnel will see an increase in their pay starting January 15th 2022. BAH increases will differ by the location.

BAH covers the majority of expenses for housing and service members pay the remainder out of pocket. The amounts of out-of-pocket expenses included in 2022 BAH rates vary according to the grade and dependent status.

Incoming search terms:

Leave a Reply