Maine Bah Rates

Maine Bah Rates 2021 – Average 2.9 percent increase in Basic Allowance Housing (BAH), 2021 rates. The increase is evenly distributed across all regions. The actual rates for each area will remain the same based on current rental market surveys.

BAH Rates Basic Housing Allowance

The 2021 BAH Increase became effective on January 1st, 2021. Service members will start seeing an increase in their wages starting January 15th 2021. The actual BAH increases may differ based on the location.

Maine BAH Rates 2020 CollegeRecon

BAH provides 95% of housing expenses and personnel who work in service pay the remainder of 5 percent from their pockets. The 2021 BAH rates for out-of pocket expenses vary according to grade, dependency status, and range from $70 – $158 per month.

2022 BAH Basic Allowance for Housing Rates

The 2022 Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rate increase by 2.7 percent. The increase is an average across all areas and actual rates will be set by the individual location based on the current rental market survey process.

Final BAH rates for rate increases are subject change depending on the passage or rejection of the 2022 Defense Budget.

The 2022 BAH increase will be effective on January 1, 2022. Members of the military will receive an increase in their wages beginning on January 15, 2022. BAH increases will differ by location.

BAH provides 95% of costs of housing and the service members are accountable for the remaining 5%. The BAH 2022 rates for out-of expense expenses will vary based on the grade and dependencies.

Incoming search terms:

Leave a Reply