Massachusetts Bah Rates

Massachusetts Bah Rates 2021 – The 2021 Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rates increase by an average of 2.9 percent. This is an average increase for all regions. The actual rates will keep to be determined by each area on the basis of the current rental market survey process.

BAH Rates Basic Allowance for Housing

The 2021 BAH increase became effective January 1st, 2021. Servicemembers will start seeing an increase in their pay starting January 15th 2021. Actual BAH increases can vary depending on the area of the service.

Massachusetts BAH Rates 2020 CollegeRecon

BAH covers 95% for costs of housing and service personnel pay the remaining 5 % from their pockets. The amounts for out-of-pocket expenses included in the 2021 BAH rates vary according to the grade and dependent status, and vary between $70 and $158 per month.

2022 BAH Housing Basic Allowance Rates

The 2022 Basic Allowance Housing (BAH) rate rise by 2.7 percent. The increase is an average across all areas and actual rates will be determined by each location based on the current rental market survey.

Final BAH rate increases are subject to change based on the passage of the 2022 Defense Budget and negotiations between Congress and the White House.

The 2022 BAH increase will be effective from January 1st, 2022. Service personnel will see an increase in their pay starting January 15th 2022. BAH increases will differ by location.

BAH covers 95% of housing expenses while service members pay the remaining 5% out of their pocket. The 2022 BAH rates include the cost of out-of-pocket that varies depending on the grade and dependent status.

Leave a Reply