North Carolina Bah Rates

North Carolina Bah Rates 2021 – The Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rates increases on average 2.9 percent. This is an average rate increase across all areas. The rates will be determined by specific location based the current rental market assessment process.

BAH Rates Basic Allowance for Housing

The 2021 BAH increase became effective on January 1 2021. Service members will see the increase in their pay beginning on January 15, 2021. The actual BAH increases will differ based on where you live.

Jacksonville North Carolina Real Estate 2015 BAH Rates

BAH will cover 95% of costs for housing and service members are required to pay the remaining 5% out-of-pocket. The 2021 BAH rates will include an out-of–pocket amount that varies by grade and dependencies and can vary between $70 and $158 per month.

2022 BAH Basis Allowance Housing Rates

The 2022 Basic Housing Allowance (BAH) rate hike is 2.7 percent. This is an average rise across all regions. The rates will be at the local level, based on the most recent study of the rental market for housing.

Final BAH rates for rate increases will be subject to change based on the passage or rejection of the 2022 Defense Budget.

The 2022 BAH increases will become effective on January 1st 2022. Members of the service will be informed of the rise in their pay on January 15 2022. BAH increases will vary based on location.

BAH covers the majority of expenses for housing while service members pay the remainder out of their pocket. The out-of-pocket expense amounts incorporated into 2022 BAH rates differ according to the grade and dependent status.

Incoming search terms:

Leave a Reply