West Virginia Bah Rates

West Virginia Bah Rates 2021 – The 2021 Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rates increases on average 2.9 percent. This increases is evenly distributed across all areas. Actual rates for each region will be the same, based on current rental market surveys.

BAH Rates for Housing Basic Allowance

The 2021 BAH increase was effective January 1st, 2021, and service members will see an increase in their wages on January 15th, 2021. Actual BAH increases differ by location.

West Virginia BAH Rates 2020 CollegeRecon

BAH covers 95% for costs of housing and personnel who work in service pay the remaining 5 % from their pockets. The 2021 BAH rates cover out-of-pocket costs that differ depending on the grade and dependent status. The rates range from $70-$158 per month.

2022 BAH Basis Housing Allowance Rates

The proposed 2022 Basic Housing Allowance (BAH) rate increase is 2.7%. This is an average increase for all areas. Actual rates will continue to be determined by each area based upon the current rental market survey.

Based on the passage and negotiation between Congress and the White House of the 2022 Defense Budget, the final BAH rate increases can be modified.

The 2022 BAH rise will take effect on January 1, 2022. Service members will be informed of the rise in their wages on January 15, 2022. BAH increases can vary depending on the location.

BAH covers 95% costs for housing, and the service members must pay the remaining 5 percent out of pocket. The BAH 2022 rates for out of pocket expenses vary depending on the grade and dependents.

Incoming search terms:

Leave a Reply